Call for Papers
To download the Call for Papers flyer, click here.
IEEE BlackSeaCom 2024 will be held in Tbilisi that connects Europe and Asia in the Caucasus. The conference is soliciting high quality original technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine or conference. Besides the regular technical papers, the technical program seeks poster papers that present work in progress with preliminary results and demos. Also, IEEE BlackSeaCom seeks proposals for tutorials and special sessions.
- 5G mobile systems, 6G connectivity and applications
- Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics in wireless communications and networks Software-defined networks, network virtualization, and network slicing
- Communications and networks for cloud, edge and fog
- Social networking, connected health, and multimedia communications
- Optical networks and systems, radio over fiber
- Mobile and wireless communications and networking
- Image, speech and signal processing for communications
- Molecular and nanoscale communications
- Modelling, semantic web and ontologies, and interoperability for the Internet, the Metaverse and related applications
- Big data analysis, processing, and transmission
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Smart grids, M2M and vehicular networks
- Future Internet and testbeds
- Network and Service Management
- Communications and Information theory
- Cognitive radio and networking
- Security, privacy, and trust
- Sustainable communications and computing
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Arial communications, Drone applications, UAV, V2X communications
- Cloud-based data streaming
Submission Deadline: Feb 15, 2024
Acceptance Notification: April 12, 2024
Camera Ready Papers Due: April 29, 2024
Please use the Standard IEEE Conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Prospective authors are invited to submit a full paper with a maximum paper length of six (6) pages including results, figures, and references without incurring additional page charges (maximum 2 additional pages with over length page charge for an additional fee, if accepted)
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Check these links to learn more:
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three TPC members. Accepted and presented papers are eligible to be included in the conference proceedings and published on IEEE Xplore.